DINING ROOM IS NOW OPEN WITH RESTRICTIONS -
- We are re-conceptualizing our dining room so that all tables meet the required 6 foot separation. Booths that are connected will only be sat "every other"
- Staff will all be wearing masks and using protective measure in serving your meals.
- We will provide single use condiments, and all silverware will be provided in protective sleeves
- We will provide single use menus or allow for non contact menu use DINE IN MENU
- Sanitation towers will be available for customer use
- Tables will be sanitized after every use
MON - SUN 8 am - 8 pm
MON - SUN 8 am - 8 pm
DELI NOW OPEN FOR WALK-IN SHOPPING
We have reformatted the deli to create a safe shopping experience, utilizing social distancing, with deep sanitation methods and new barriers
- Masks must be worn at all times
- We will be limiting the number of customers allowed at a time
- Customers may enter to pick up orders, or to shop in the deli maintaining social distancing
- Curb-side is still available!
- Questions? call 847-272-9490
Ariella's is our new contemporary event space located right next door to Max and Benny's! Visit Ariellasevents.com to learn about our special event offerings!
The Origin Story...
Hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers have found Max and Benny’s to be the ultimate deli-restaurant experience in the Chicago area! Whether it’s our 280 seat full-service restaurant, our scrumptious deli counter or our amazing bakery, Max and Benny’s has something delicious for everyone in your family. We are an ideal venue for any social or business function, with a 100 seat private Event Room. Our renowned catering department can bring any of our tasty specialties to your door. Catering staff can assist you in to meeting all your life-cycle and corporate catering needs. Owned by the Schlan family for nearly thirty years, we are named after Rhea and Lester’s sons, Max and Ben, whose silhouetted profiles are found on our logo. Lester fondly recalls the wonderful aromas emanating from his Bubbie Gussie’s kitchen when she made kugel, gefilte fish, rugelach and other Jewish delicacies. This family tradition of great cooking has been passed down to another generation of Schlans and is evidenced every day in the marvelous food that we prepare and serve to our customers.